Project: Stephen Magazine Cover Illustration
Client: Epcor Centre for the Performing Arts
BUZZFX was asked to create the front and back magazine cover art for Stephen Magazine, a popular community arts magazine in Calgary.
- The client needed an illustration to celebrate Calgary's many art festivals including the Calgary Stampede's 100th Anniversary.
- The client needed to clearly show the many different events and festivals.
- How could we effectively portray the many events in one illustration.
- We found that turning the many different events into characters would allow us to represent the many different events.
- We decided to portraying the characters marching in a parade helped to both unify the image and show the many different events.
- The final illustration was well received by the Client as it was both colorful and effectively represented the many events.
Interested in working with us?